Greetings from Houston! 🙂
With all the damage from Hurricane Harvey here in my home state, I was honestly surprised to see this listing. What a great testament to shipping container homes that this house made it through all the flooding! Must be why this sold so quickly! Nevertheless, you know I love to share with you every container home I find. So without further ado, below are all the details from Tiny Home Builders about this home. Enjoy!
Note from Sellers:
We are just letting potential customers know that since hurricane/storm Harvey has now past and (most of) the water has drained we are back at the yard and fully working. We are currently in the process of buying our own heavy duty trailer for deliveries as the trucks and wreckers in Houston are working 24/7 due to the extraordinary high number of cars, trucks & suv’s that need moving due to being flooded.
This will allow us to reduce shipping costs by 50% compared to using external trucking companies. If you would like to see the tiny house in person I would be happy to set up a time to show it to you.
Please feel free to call or email me for any further questions or information, we would like to sell this conversion to help buy much needed big machinery, forklifts, trailers & a dually diesel truck.
Again we appreciate your interest
Olli Global (website coming very soon)
The list of new items is extensive but not limited to the following:
- New Saratoga hickory laminate flooring & full sideboards
- New instant on demand hot water heater
- New Glacier Bay large square head shower package
- New brushed nickel ceiling spot lights
- New toilet, tank, seat and above tank storage
- New sliding glass door with energy efficient LowE solar cooling glass
- New sliding shower room window with energy efficient LowE solar cooling glass
- New Arctic King 250sq feet a/c unit, with remote
- New Better Homes & Gardens sofa bed / futon
- New designer lamp & shade
- New Ikea floor rug
- Style sliding drawer lower kitchen cabinets with soft close doors
- New black carved style wall art
- Most the interior design fittings have been finished in a brushed nickel including, kitchen
This one bedroom/ one bath was built in 2017and was for sale for $27,500. At 160 sq. ft., It did not include land, and was located on Osborn Street Houston, Texas 77033.
So what do you think? Would you have bought this tiny home? 🙂
Information Source: Tiny Home Builders
Photo Source: Tiny Home Builders